With love, from Jackson Hole
Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and let's face it, the holiday has a tendency to sneak up on us! This year, we're here to help you get a head start, and why not do something different than the age-old bouquet of flowers? Show your favorite person just how much you care, with gifts lovingly handcrafted right here in Jackson Hole.
Valentine Gift Packages
A collection of Jackson Hole made products, this gift package is designed to indulge your Valentine in fragrant aromas, delectable treats, and other goodies that will delight the senses.
- A 10 ounce pillar candle from Grand Candle Company will remind your sweetheart of the first winter snow. The "Frosted Snowdrop" candle exudes a slightly perfume-y, clean scent that is subtle and not too overpowering.
- Trilipiderm Moisture Retention Creme is a staple here in Jackson Hole, especially during the frigid and dry winter months. A drop of this locally conceptualized lotion will make your darling's skin feel smooth as silk.
- Who doesn't love chocolate on Valentine's day? Along with a selection of dark chocolate huckleberry treats, this package includes a box of Petit Secret Truffles. Made by Jackson Hole's very own Belgian chocolatier, we wish you the best of luck in convincing your beloved to share these mouthwatering confections.
- Back Porch Soap Company makes the best soap this side of the Tetons, using a cold process and delightful scents that are magic for the skin. Their gift box includes a bar of Jasmine scented soap and a bar of Vanilla.
Get your guy something he will remember, with this collection of manly Jackson Hole favorites. We've chosen the perfect items to appeal to his appetite, as well as his sense of mountain man style.
- The trucker hat is a must-have around these parts, and here in Wyoming we wear the buffalo with pride. This simply embroidered lid will keep your Valentine's messy do in check and will quickly become his go-to cap for fishing, hunting, apres ski, or Sundays at the brew pub.
- Kate's Real Food has dialed in the necessary ingredients for a meal-in-a-bar, and through careful research we have narrowed down which bars are your guy's favorite. The Grizzly and the Tram bar will be much appreciated on the next powder day.
- Located over the hill in Victor, Idaho, Liquid Hardware's insulated bottles are quickly becoming a Jackson Hole favorite. The vacuum sealed lid contains a powerful magnet that will keep it close at hand. Inscribed with the Tetons, this mug is almost as handsome as your sweetheart.
- Who doesn't love bacon? And candied bacon, no less! Cafe Genevieve knows the way to your man's heart - it's through his stomach, and this box of pig candy is the surest way to show him just how much you care.
Token of Affection
Give just a little something special with a small gift package of love tokens. After all, it's the thought that counts! So we made sure this collection included several special and unique expressions of your appreciation.
- Located in Idaho Falls, Idaho, Simpli Nature produces delightful soy candles that emanate gorgeous scents, guaranteed to please your loved one. This Simpli Sexy candle emits a floral-like cologne smell that will fill the room with a pleasant, sensual aroma.
- Dark chocolate huckleberry truffles are sweet and flavorful, with a creamy huckleberry filling. Combined with a box of Petit Secret truffles, you'll fully satisfy your Valentine's sweet tooth.
- Show your sweetheart they're the one with Dragon Lady's "One" Tea. This loose-leaf tea contains cardamom, sage, cornflower and lemon, and is designed to impart a feeling of joy, beauty and "oneness."
Looking to create something extra special?
Check out our vast array of other phenomenal gifts here at JHMarketplace.com. Or give us a call! We're ready and willing to create a custom gift package that will knock your Valentine's socks off. Dial 307.200.6453, where you'll find a real, bonafide Jackson Hole local to help you make it happen.